Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday, July 23, 2010

UKM KoK

Annyeong~~

New posting for this week (actually i don't have a topic to share so far, LOL).
Today i would like to share about a Co-Curriculum (at my collage, it called Ko-Kurikulum (KoK) at my collage. Here, i have follow Orchestra KoK. i've plan to follow Taekwondo KoK, but i haven't register yet~

OK~ Because of my basic is Brass, i would like to talk about my Orchestra KoK and UKM's Marching Band (i saw them this morning, and they definitely awesome. i swear).

i follow the Orchestra because i think i need to continue to practice brass think. at that time, i don't know that UKM have a Marching Band *disappointed*. but it's ok, because my condition now is not really good because of appendix tomi case last december i don't think that i can follow the practice because OMG they're absolutely cool. i took their pics but i cannot record them because i have a collage KoK to do.

First time i attend the KoK, I felt confused because I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE PRACTICE ROOM IS~~~ jinjja~~ i've go around the DECTAR and found nothing. then, an old man came to me and asking me "awak ikut orkestra ke?". then i answer yess. then he took me to the back side of the DECTAR. ternyataaa, he's my coach. hahahahhaha~

so, he ask me to take an instrument. so i take the trumpet. the box is not really clean. but. when i open it, it's kinda blingbling think i saw. it's shining~ even though they play without gloves, (because when i was at my marching band, we always wear gloves) it still shining~




















my trumpet. (in my room)

then i took my trumpet to the practice room. at that time, i was so surprised because THE ONLY PERSON WHO PLAY TRUMPET IS ME~~ gosh~~ what should i do?
FYI, in Malaysia, they don't use Do Re Mi not. they use musical notes. which, when i ask them what is that, they answered "this is E flat and C"

Omona~

WHAT WAS THAT EXACTLY????

when i ask, " how about Do Re Mi?". they ask me also, "what was that?"

jiaaahh~ i'm so dead~ they're killing me, of course~

But, because i played great (proud, blah) they all also ask me how to do it? and so then. the coach also like to ask me about my marching band (Andam Dewi Marching Band) click here and here to find them.

i would like to show you the situation when we're practicing






























practice premier




















one of hundreds songs

the best thing that like here is, i can take my trumpet home. hahahaa~ as i set before i take the pic of my trumpet in my room.

OK. now i want to show you the marching band pics that i took this morning.
I don't know much about them. because i saw them this morning.
but they're awesome. maybe if i have a chance to saw them again, i'll record the song that they play.
















the Brassline
















the Percussion

















the Colourguard (cannot take it closer, sorry)















Here are the picture that i take when they're practicing this morning.

maybe that's all that i can share for today.

see ya at the next post~

annyeoong~

4 comments:

Dang Merdu Cuniez said...

gud job sista.....

waaah btambah Lh iLmu mu naax....
trus Lh kasi kami perkembangan yg d sna..

say heLLo u/ orchestra dari ADMB....

Dang Merdu Cuniez said...

god job jugo ee,,,,

jangan lupo,,,kasi perkembangan nya en kasi kami ilmu nya juga yaa,,,,,,

Lady Sofia said...

ok ka... ntik klo dah pandai not toge ledy bawa balek k admb....
hahahahahaha..

Lady Sofia said...

nyuri ilmu org ledy

Post a Comment