Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Saturday, July 3, 2010

안녕하세요! 세상에 과 I Love My Kolej

hello~ I'm Ledy Sofia~
some of my friends call me Eunkyung, or Kim~
This is my first posting on my blog~
Actually not the first time. I have 3 blogs already but i forgot the username and the password also~ LOL~
Honestly, I almost forgot the password of this blog one~ but fortunately i have saved it in my cellphone's note~ OMG~

well~ emm~

ahahahahahha~~

i don't know what to say. but yea~ emm~ i'm thinking rite now~
*what should i write?*

aha~

i got one~

OMG~ how could I forgot this one~

it happened today~
Today is our check out day from Kolej Ungku Omar.
Then, Actually, we have to stay here until tomorrow because we have no home.
Last night, we have asked the staff to let us stay until sunday morning.
but, the staff said that we have to leave the kolej on saturday at 9 o'clock.

D*mn~

what should we do now???

we don't know what to do. Then we wait until today.
At the morning, I and my room mate Rifka, went to the lobby and meet the owner for asking to let me stay at the dorm.
Here is the short dialogue between me, Rifka, and the owner.

me: excuse me sir~ can we ask something to you?

SWNI (someone who not important) : Sini tak ade makcik~~~

me&Rifka: ????????????????? O_o

me: we said encik rite?

rifka: hooh~

me: enciiiiiiiiik, kami kan yang datang dari Riau kan harus nyer stay kat sini sampai tanggal 2~

Owner: hu uh~

me: sebab information yang kami dapat tuw pendaftarannye tanggal 3.

Owner: hu uh~

me: tapi rupenye jadi tanggal 4

Owner: hu uh~~

me: =_=" jadi kami boleh tak stay kat sini sampai esok pagi?

Owner: ooo~ tak boleh sebab esok orang dah sibuk-sibuk. lagipun semue bilik sudah ditentukan~ jadi awak tak bolehlah lagi perpanjangan waktu~


AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~
this is the end of us~ of course~


me,rifka&jihan: =_=

me: jadi macam mane~?

Owner: siape yang dapat kat sini?

me: saye~

Owner: kalau gitu awak dapat check in dlu~

me: fiuh~

So, all of the girls packing their stuffs and put it IN MY ROOOOOOOOOM~~
my room become a dump~

Aish~ i don't like my kolej~

after i finished tidying up my room, i helped the other girls to go to their kolej.
first, we accompany Essy, and Nia (or maybe Niaty?) to kolej Pendeta Za'ba. first time i and Rifka saw the kolej, it's so nice~ felt like want to moved in to this kolej.















this is the bus stop of pendeta za'ba


then we went to Kolej Keris Mas~ it's so cool~ the toilet is looks like a hotel's toilet~ really cool~














this is the toilet of kolej keris mas

wew~ cool~
but this is not the real surprise. the real surprise is at the dorm building~ *gyaaaaaa*
when we enter the building, something scare happened. THE ROOM IS WORSE~~ MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ it's dark inside~
*i love my kolej*
muahahahaha~
unfortunately i forgot to take the photo~

then, we comeback to kolej Pendeta Za'ba with Jihan, Yuroni, Aji, and Asep to see Niaty, Essy, and Batara~

when Batara went out from his dorm, here's kinda dialogue between us

Asep: oy, bat, gimana?

Batara: *two thumbs up* ANJRIT~

all: BRAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK~

OMONAAAA~~

I LOVE MY KOLEJ~

the only normal kolej is my kolej and rifka and azura's kolej~

hmm~ i wonder what kind of disaster that waiting for us later~

nobody know~

안녕하세요!

0 comments:

Post a Comment